in ThIs LiFe

in ThIs LiFe

Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Aid...

First Aid Kits
Salam...
First Aid, who'd ever thought that one day i will learn again the thing that i really like the most since i was a young girl...i'm so happy that i attend the fiirst aid class. with the instructor that is so good in this ground...i'm so happy...
i like medic since i was a young girl. i really like to watch the ER. until now i still like dr carter from the series. i wish that one day i can buy the collection of ER. just my dream. unsure bout that to be come true. anyway...i still like medic. but i cant continue my study in medic since my biology just c5. soi i continue studying the subject that i like second. which is engineering... nowadays, since my rumate is from KAED, she said that i'm good in art..hehehe...i dont know bout that...but whatever i take i will try my best to achieve the best...

these are some of the signs that you can see once you enter lab or workshop, so my presentation for first aid this saturday is about safety in workshop...i hope that i can give my best in explaining the safety and precautions that should be taken inside the workshop. the reason why i choose this topic is, since i;m an engineering student, so workshop is like my second place to do work.
here some of my pics during workshop...
me wearing the suit during heat treatment experiment...with the help of my friends...<3
My friends during the sand molding experiment...<3
and this one during lab
in lab
still have time to take pic during lab...hehehehe...just for memories...
i love my green jacket.*eventough its a man style...
anyway...that's all for today..just sharing few of my thought ....
thanks for reading my blog..
Assalamualaikum....

No comments:

Post a Comment